Internship at the Embassy
Due to Covid-19 travel restrictions, unpaid internships at the Embassy of Belgium in Canberra are temporarily only available to Belgian citizens that are already in Australia on a current visa and meet the criteria below.
The Embassy of Belgium in Canberra welcomes unpaid interns for a period of three months.
The candidate interns have to:
- possess the nationality of a country of the European Union;
- be the holders of a university degree of the long type (Master);
- have an in depth knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
The internship consists mainly of the follow-up and processing of Political and Economic themes, as well as representation activities. The emphasis is also geared towards a complete integration in the work structure of the Embassy.
The applications have to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with an up-to-date resume and a motivation letter in English and Dutch/French. All applications have to be submitted before:
- 31 March for an internship from July to September (3 full months)
- 30 June for an internship from October to December (3 full months)
- 30 September for an internship from January to March (3 full months)
- 31 December for an internship from April to June (3 full months)
For all questions: Email email@example.com.